Virus...

Well, I'm the second son of an original Alfa owner.  My older brother liked
the cars, but never really seemed as interested as I am.  And I think my
current enthusiasm really got my dad back into the Alfa- he kind of let it
go when he last sold the Giulietta.

I know one family where the daughters are VERY into Alfas- the Hoards.  Both
Danielle and Gabrielle are very much into both the GTAjr and the Spider,
although Danielle is a bit more than Gabe...  Both are very good drivers.

My wife has always liked cars- her dad remembers her really liking MG's when
she was young (that is what she saw in Puerto Rico).  Now, it almost seems
as if she has the bug worse than me!  I think one thing that really helped
her enthusiasm was that she learned to drive a stick in my Alfetta, and she
picked it up pretty quickly (MUCH easier than my Honda).  As many of you are
aware, she is a VERY good driver of our GTV, and will not miss any speed
event that we can go to.

So I guess I spread the virus directly to my wife, Ines.  Glad I did- I
doubt that there are many of you out there whose spouse wants to buy a '62
Sprint, and Giulietta Sprint Zagato, and wouldn't mind it at all if I found
a '67 Quatrorutte...

I have to say spouse- Danielle's husband isn't at all interested in Alfas.
There is no gender bias in this group!

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI