2600 Brakelight Problem

Hi all,

I have been having an intermittent problem with my brakelights on the 2600 =
Spider.  It has a pressure activated switch located on the end of the MC.  =
The lights only come on when I brake very hard.  I rebuilt the MC a few =
months ago and installed a new switch. I (foolishly) did not fill the MC =
with brake fluid before installing it and bleeding the system.

Is it possible that there is an air bubble in the MC which is preventing =
the switch from operating except under hard braking?

Any suggestions for ensuring that the MC is air-free would be appreciated (=
aside from bleeding the brakes again which I plan to do tonight). =

FWIW: the pedals are floor mounted so the MC is under the car

Thanks in advance.

- --
Dan Scolaro
Phila, PA