115 GTV rear end bushings

Well,
     The back of the '74 GTV is getting loose these days (tail wag in S
turns), so it's time for some new bushings back there.  I was wondering
what opionions people had about this job:
1 -- Which bushings are most likely to be in bad shape (I plan to do all
of them, but might skip a few if they were tough to do and unlikely to
be toasted)?
2 -- How much work are they?
3 -- Which ones require special tools or excessive forces?
     I'm pretty handy and I've got all of the usual tools except a
press.  I'd aquire some additional tooling if it would allow me to do
the work myself, since I enjoy it.  Is this possible, or is this one for
the pros?
     I've got the CarDisk and Brooklands books handy and have read what
I can (and crawled under to get familiar with the real thing).  I
realize this job entails dropping the rear end (to get the trunnion off
the diff and get access to trailing arms).  Book shows Alfa tools for
removal of trunnion side bushings, and also for trailing arm bushings.
Needed?  Thanks,

     Jeff Matson
     Harvard, MA
     '74 GTV 2000