Re: Gas Octane and '82 Spider

And you guys complain about gas prices!? In Europe it is 2 to 3 times more
expensive (depending on a country) and whenever somebody asks me, how much
fuel does my Spider (1300 Junior) burn per 100 kms, I just reply:"I don't
know, I don't care, I just enjoy the driving!" And I drive it on a 98 octane
gas, the most expensive one, just to make it sure not to damage the
engine...
Ciao, Matjaz

PS: You will never save enough money by buying cheap gas to pay a decent
engine rebuild ;-)