Why I got and why I will have to sell it.

When I was 15 some guy at my dads work had a 164, white, and it was the
most beautiful car I have seen.  I figured it would be out of my price
range for a long time so I gave up all hope in owning an Alfa.  I did
not know much about GTV's and other "old" Alfas because I never saw them
on the street.  2 years ago driving courier (300 miles a day) in a brown
1980 something toyota truck with less then 70 HP left, it always made me
appreciate my old RX-7 and the whole sports car thing.  Then one day I
spotted a millano (wow I have never seen one of those!) with burnt
paint, cracked turnsignal lens, but it had a 3.0 V6 with recardos (kick
ass!).  But of course, I let it slip by (it was olny like $1200! And I
did not sleep for days)

1 year after that I saw a black millano on the freeway and decided I
NEED and alfa.  So I go home and start searching the net for info,
decided I wanted a verde and then looked at the prices..... F--- that.
Then I spoted a 164 (it was what I really wanted), and it was for a good
price.  Looked at it and bought it.

Of course I did not know anything about it when I bought it.  So as I am
driving home, I hear the famous ticking, and the AC would not turn off
(I freezing, but at least I'm freezing in luxury).  Got it home and got
the usual "you bought what!!!" from every body.  The best line was from
my old boss "hey, at least it's not english!". Then 2 days later it
stars dropping coolant.  So I figured it's just a water pump how hard
can it be, well 3 new valves and a head job latter I had a wonderfully
running Alfa.  I was so happy and broke.

Well now I am transferring to an out of state collage,  my incredibly
high insurance bill and killing me (tickets, tickets, tickets!!) , and I
can't stand thinking about my Alfa sitting in 110 degree heat day in and
day out, so now I am sad to say it must go.  But I am happy to say that
this car was the greatest mistake I have ever made, and I vow that once
I get out of school a nice black 164s shall be in my driveway, and maybe
a spider, and a ducatti, and......

*	S c o t t    C o r s a r o
*	Scottc@domain.elided
*	858.625.0010 x57