Alfa 164 S rear brake pads

I have a 164 CD but of course, the only section that seems to be
defective is the section on the brakes...I could not get all tech pages
off the cd....question....it seemed to say the rear piston should be
pushed in. I am more familiar with Fiats...their rear pistons have to be
screwed in in the rear due to the emergency brake system. please
confirm...do 164 S rear caliber pistons need to be pushed or screwed in?
Thanks.
BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  ITALIAN AUTO PARTS ON THE INTERNET
New and Used Fiat Parts...also New Alfa Parts.
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Rt 40, Newfield,NJ 08344
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided  Phone: 856-358-1555
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com