LSD for Alfetta

Hi Guys,

We have been toying with the idea of trying to obtain a LSD for our Alfetta
Club Car, but the only ones available seem to be out of the 75/Milanos. The
problem being that while the final drive is right (4.3:1), the gearing of
the gears themselves is not. Does anyone know where I can get a 4.3 LSD
with either a close-ratio gearset, or the standard ratio Alfetta gears?
Sources either in Australia, NZ, or the US are fine. Alternatively, does
anyone know if it's possible to fit the LSD into a standard Alfetta diff
housing? Or maybe fit the standard Alfetta gears into the 75/Milano
gearbox/LSD?

Thanks

- --
Nathan Wong             http://www.nectar.com.au/~alfacors
                      Super Touring - Club Cars - Alfa Romeo
AlfaCors@domain.elided       V8Supercars - Formula One - CART

                            http://fullspeed.to/astc
                   Australian Super Touring News and Information