Milano sighting, 168, magic roundabouts,

Well, I haven't posted anything for a while, so I'll get three
things at once:

1. There's a champagne Milano Gold parked across the street from
my office in South San Francisco every day. Whose is it?

2. What is an Alfa 168? Is it a 164? Have I missed something?

3. I was raised in the town of Swindon in England, which was
used by the government as a testbed for new roundabout designs.
The original Magic Roundabout is there (named after a cult
British children's TV show). It is a little confusing, since
there are 47 ways of getting from any one exit to another! My
advice: take it one mini-roundabout at a time, and always keep
moving.

4. Am I the only to be a bit dismayed with the tone of some
instances they seem to go as far as being personal insults to
the person they are responding to. Aren't we all in this for the
greater good of sharing Alfa knowledge? Disagree by all means,
but have some tact when doing so.

<<CRASH>> Sorry, that was me falling off my soapbox!

Neil.

===
Neil A. Smith, Musician
'87 Alfa Romeo Milano