Transaxle Rear Brake Applications

Some months ago, somebody mentioned that Porsche 914 rear brake pads fit in
alfetta/GTV/6/Milano rear calipers.  Does any one know if this is really
true?  If so, do they need to be from a certain year 914?  I would like to
use Performance Friction pads in the back (I already use them up front -
They're great!) but there is no listing for them.  If the 914 pads are indeed
the same, I will order Performance Friction pads for a 914.  If anyone knows
of other pad applications that may fit in these rear calipers please let me
know!

Thanks!

- -Tarik
'84 GTV/6 3.0 "Christina"