Alfa Heart grille origins

Obviously, that classic beauty, the Ford Edsel was the inspiration for the
derivative, yet distinctive, Alfa icon!

In fact, suddenly realizing this, I intend to email all Edsel web groups
post haste and insist that they join our, and all other, Alfa discussion
forums to celebrate our common inspiration, apparent good taste and
camaraderie!

Good Idea, huh?

John Hertzmann may have another point of view on the historical
probabilities of the above.

Jean Denis
'89 Edsel Verde (or would have been, had mistress fate not been as cruel!)