Fuel Tank

Does anyone on the list know where I can get a replacement fuel tank for a
77 spider? Configuration: Fuel outlet on bottom, fuel return port on top,
filler neck and one return port for the fuel separator on top near filler
neck.

IAP has none, Centerline doesn't sell them.

If anyone has one for sale please let me know. No cheese graters though.
Plenty of perforations in my current tank, and piles of lovely scale. New
or easily reconditioned tanks only please.

Thanks and best regards,

Michael Sents
Philadelphia Area

sents@domain.elided