RE: Problem....

On Friday, August 06, 1999 2:54 AM, Chris <chris@domain.elided> wrote:
> Now, should you change doors or not?
>
> I say you should, my friend says it doesn't matter which one you choose.
Why would you, do you doubt yourself?  Mathematically, of course, the
problem is trivial, it makes no difference.  Now I've never been much of a
gambler (which I define as someone who bets on things they don't control)
but I did "mis-spend" a year and a half of my youth shooting pool for $ and
backing other shooters.  I once won a beautiful "Balabushka", the cue that
Paul Newman gives Tom Cruise in  "The Color of Money".  I sold it to a guy
and he torched it in the parking lot after I beat him with a house cue,
what a waste.  Anyway, I hobnobbed with a lot of "gamblers" and discovered
that they don't believe in "odds" or mathematics, they believe in
themselves.  So, again, why would you change?

Alfa content.  Boy, I sure would like to find an Alfetta GT with a clean
body and tired or missing mechanicals in Florida.  I've got a wrecked '79
with a full-on engine just going to waste 8-(

John
jpardillo@domain.elided
'82 GTV-6