RE: 77 spyder pricing?

On Friday, August 06, 1999 2:54 AM,"Jayne, Trux" <TruxJ@domain.elided> wrote:
> Subject: 77 spyder pricing?
> can anyone tell me if $6500 is too much for a 1977 spyder? the
> car appears in excellent condition, very clean, except for small amount
> of oil underneath. The seller is second owner.

IMHO, its way high.  $3500-4500 should be plenty to buy a nice '77 spider.

> Any other info would be appreciated, this would be my first
> Alpha.

Need I say it?  Alfa (or for the purists A.L.F.A.) but never Alpha, unless you're the lead sled-dog.

Enjoy

John Pardillo
alfadog@domain.elided
Really
But better jpardillo@domain.elided
'82 GTV-6, needs some help.
'87 Male Beardie-mix (Bear, "The Inseminator"), still going strong.