Roundabout Bill

Bill

UK roundabouts aren't so bad if you can remeber to give way to those from
the right - but just watch out for the few " Magic Roundabouts "  (that name
is a cult joke by the way) especially probably the best one is in Slough
(east of Heathrow).

This comprises I think it's 5 or maybe 6 small roundabouts in a ring around
a large central one so that you drive clock wise round the small ones but
anticlock from one to the other around the inner one.

It's bad enough for us non locals, in your confused left/right state it
could be a nightmare if their is little or no other traffic to follow.

In my experience, of the other way round, the most dangerous time is the
first morning after arrival - when you think you've cracked it and aren't
quite so alert.

Geoff

'91 164 8V TS
'95 164 24V CL(=Q)