re: alain prost

>Bernie Zelazny has been kind enough to loan me his copy of
>"Competition Driving" by Alain Prost, but it's time to send it
>back.
>
>Does anyone have any idea where to find a copy?--I've searched
>all the obvious web sited with no luck.

I've had amazing luck finding out of print and rare motorbooks here:

Chater's Motoring Booksellers
8 South Street, Isleworth
Middlesex, TW7 7BG
Great Britain

+(44) 181 568 9750
+(44) 181 569 8273 FAX

They stock a wide range of motoring books & videos, lots second hand.
Matter of fact, I'm going to stop in there in about a week and a half for
another visit. I bet they're stocking the shelves just waiting for me...
;)

Godfrey