RE:Subject: Muffler music and opinions.

Rick,

On my 67' Super I have the stock system.  Nice original sound that I can
sorta here and is appropriate for the car. IMHO

On my 72' & 73' GTV I have early Ansa's both sound really nice, maybe a
little loud for some but just fine for me.  Admittedly the one on the
73' has "opened up" internally a bit as it had been on a car that sat
for 9 years so its a little louder than the 72.

My brother's 74' Spider has a new style Ansa (single tip) which has a
nice sound but is considerably quieter than my dual tips. It is louder
than stock though.  I think the single tip on his car looks good too.
We call it the bazooka cause it is nearly 3" in diameter.

No experience with the Stebro's.

Hope that helps you,

Antonio
67'Giuia Super
72'GTV - FOR SALE -
73'GTV
94'Ducati M900 Monster

Hello all,

I'm looking for a few good opinions on an old subject.  My stock rear
muffler
is due for retirement, and I have a few options to consider.  A glass
pack
with tail pipe for $80, ANSA for $125, and the STEBRO for $175.  Each of

these has different benefits and life expectancies.  Since my 86 Spider
is
too quite in my opinion, I'm looking for a pleasing and louder tone.
The AR
Ricombi design looked nice, but reduced the sound to much.  Anyone out
there
that has experienced two of my three options on the same car, and would
share
their views, would be appreciated.