164 2.0 TS again

I'm on the horns of a dilemma!  Well, maybe not.  Just want to get your
opinions, does this car sound reasonable given this age & mileage:
	8 years, 222,400+ Km (approx 140,000 miles)

Just took an 8year old 164 2.0 TS to my mechanic.  No accident, minor
weeping of engine and (manual) gear oil, but no dripping.  Bodywork
good, no discernible rust (esp wheel wells, windscreen).  A/C stepper
still ok (no clicking, but see note later).  Compression about 10bar
(140psi) in all 4 cylinders, no difference with oil added.  Original
metallic paint, only surface scratches on bonnet.  No obvious dings and
scratches on the sides.

(Minor) problems we saw today.

1.  A/C sometimes quits (no air at all).  Comes back on when at random.

2.  Seat motors did not respond to mallet persuasion.

3.  Stalling problem changes nature when warm ie after a warm start,
    hunts from 500-900rpm.  Dies occasionally like when shifting gear.
    Once you bring it up to speed for a while, idle settles at 900rpm.

    Didn't have a spare Idle control valve nor switch, so could not
    verify.

4.  Slight lack of power, possibly distributor(s) and/or rotor(s)
    needs a cleaning up or replacement.

5.  Overhead light (rear mirror) hangs down by 0.25".  Held in place
    by BlueTak(R).  Tacky!

6.  Oil filter looks on the small side.  Looks more like for the
    new 33.  Wonder about the filtration efficiency!

7.  No water in oil, no oil in water.  Coolant reservior looks a bit
    rusty, suspect lack of coolant.  Could indicate water pump due for
    change soon.

These are in addition to the previously noted problems eg wing mirror
not working etc.

Oh yes, Momo steering wheel (I suspect this has disabled the indicator
auto-cancel) and <mumble>brand 15x7 wheels.  Nice Sony radio plus 2
power amps, 10mag CD changer, and an assortment of speakers (wasted on
me, I just listen to the news and financial/misc stuff).

Interior has been subject to the attention of a 3 and 5 year old.

Reasonable condition, and my heart sez, get it.  I'm hesitating becoz of
the capital (S$35K, which rightly should go toward the house).  Bear in
mind I'm in Singapore, the most expensive place to own and operate a
car, and this will be a 2nd car.

So, guy/gals, especially those in Singapore, would you get this car?
Budget willing, that is.

Cheers
Lawrence