Re: GTV-6 too low ???

Adjustability in Koni shock absorbers means being able to adjust the
damping rate, not the ride height or spring preload. If your front end
has been lowered (a common modification to GTV6s for better handling),
big speed bumps become a problem. The only solution is to add ride height
by adjusting the spring preload or changing the springs.

There are several horrid speed bumps around here that inevitably cause me
to scrape the sump guard with FrankenSpider. I simple avoid them as best
I can because I like the suspension setup as it is.

Speed bumps are evil and should be banned.  ;)

Godfrey