RE: why the obsession with radiator ducts

<<I still don't get why so many people are modifying their cooling
systems. They work fine as is... at least the later cars.
AlfaBill
91 168 "TS" 185 degrees with the air on in traffic. STOCK!>>
=============
Bill
I want to think I'm not obsessed with it.  Don't you understand the term
tweeker, never satisfied person?  You are happy with things untill it just
needs to get better.  Not an obsession, just an itch.  And it doesn't hurt
to ask either.
Just that my 89 Milano is not stock, has S-cams, what do you think.  And
there is sometimes enough traffic in Southern Cal to overheat a brand new
B*W.
The car really doe not over heat (never did to me), and everything works
fine (all the list), but on occasion the ABS pump got heat stroke, and it
was not while racing in the track (I don't do that), it was during luch
time, while I went for a burger through several lights.
Jorge (not obsessed)
89 Milano
PS  What you said recently about stock cooling made a lot of sense to me.  I
agree one hundred %.