RE: Anza Exhaust Experience

Diane wrote:
<<<Subject: Anza Exhaust Experience
I know the topic of aftermarket exhaust systems sometimes pops up on the
Alfa Digest, so I thought I would give my two-cent's worth on Anza, based on
personal experience with my 1991 Spider Veloce.....
I've gone through three exhaust systems on this car since I bought it used
in 1992, and after two Anza exhausts, I'm having the OE exhaust put on
tonight.
The sound from the Anza exhaust was quite nice, but I don't think it is
worth spending $$$ every few years to have it replaced with a new one.>>>
Diane
If you would have bought an ANSA instead of an ANZA.....perhaps it would
have lasted longer.:))
Jorge
Milano with ANSA butt.