91 164B for sale SF Bay Area

For Sale, 164B, 137K mi

I am moving out of the bay area and need to sell my 164.  I have put at
least $5,000+ into it since I bought it in October 97.  Here is the list of
its goodies.  It is grey with a relatively new and expensive paint job done
in Summer 97.  5-speed manual.  L-tan leather seats and door panels.  Newer
floor mats. Sunroof, L-alloy wheels.  Newer Yokohama tires.  S-cams, ricambi
suspension. S-spoiler. Sony cassette stereo, w/CD-changer control (no
CD-changer though)

Here is the major work that has been done since Oct 97, I have work orders
for all the work done.

Oct 97:  120,000 service (timing belt, cap and rotor, etc), replaced
steering rack, rear track rods
Feb 98:  replaced rear struts, water pump
June 98: Replaced right rear trailing arm, rear bushings
Sept 98: Replaced intake valve guideds and seals, ground valves and seats,
replaced left bank S-cam and lifters.  Done by Phil in Santa Cruz
Sept 98: returned to Phil's to have the valvues readjusted after 1500 mi.
May 99:  replaced right and left tie rod ends, replaced center muffler,
replaced O2 sensor, replaced radiator.

The car overall is in excellent condition and looks almost new.  I regularly
get it detailed to keep it looking great.  If anyone is interested email me
at Todd_Boyer@domain.elided or call at 408-296-4606.
Asking $7600/obo.

Thanks,

Todd K. Boyer