Re: de dion and half shafts

Hi,
Yesterday i asked regarding the exchange of de dion tubes between a Milano
and an Alfetta GT.  I didnot think to ask the companion question.  Does
anybody know if CV mounts and half shafts (axles) are the same and / or
interchangeable?  What else is needed if a V6 suspension is going to go under
an Alfetta?  I have been told that for the fronts all that is needed is to
undo the upper and lower ball joints and exchange the hub, rotor, and
caliper.  Is this true?

Thanks,
Wayne Abbott