Re: Distributor Caps

Last time I was in Denmark, and had my GTJunior serviced at an =
authrozied Alfa and Masarati dealer, they were making the bill for a =
brake job on a Masarati, the front pads were DKK 2800 (US$400, GBP =
$280), this was without labor... And you are complaining :-)

Henrik Johansen, ARA
San Francisco
71 GTVeloce
74 Spider
75 GTJunior

I wish that a distributor cap and rotor arm for a Maserati were that =
cheap.
Last
time I asked it was UK=A3280 for the cap and UK=A395 for the rotor arm.

All the best

Keith