Spica Fuel Supply Pump

I just drove my '74 gtv for the first time in a couple of months today.
Surprise!, my fuel pump now leaks (the supply pump).

Both AR Ricambi and IAP sell replacement pumps that appear to be like for
like.  Centerline advertises that using the L-Jetronic Bosch pump also works,
with "minor modifications."

Has anyone recently replaced their fuel supply pump for the SPICA car?  If
so, what did you do, where did you get it, how much did it cost?

Thanks in advance,

bob brady, dvaroc
yardley, pa