Looking for suspension opinions

For the last couple of years, my wife and I have been running a GTV with
stock suspension on R1 tires...  Well, after toasting another set of front
tires, and a balance which is heavy toward understeer, I'm thinking of
making some changes...

For the IT or autocrossers out there, on ANY 105/115 chassis, what do you
run for springs, shocks, sway bars, wheels, tires, and what do you think of
them?  If anybody knows what George Shwienkle (SP?) runs, please tell me.

I do know a few of you do this- but I want as many inputs as I can.  Right
now, I'm thinking of a Ward and Deane or a Rugh (sp?) system...

Thanks a bunch
Eric Storhok