Re: alfa-digest V7 #918

I have 1485088. It is a square back AND has the 1750 engine with dual DCOE's
I have owned it since 1973. I put in the engine however, because the PO had
blown the original. It does not have chrome stripes between the trunk and
convertible top, It had the Pininfarina bagdes behind the doors. I removed
the because they became a corrosion source. I live in Ottawa Ontario and
would certainly be interested in your 71 parts car.