Re: alfa-digest V7 #918

I have owned 1485088 since 1973 here in Ottawa Canada. The body
manufacturers label indicate 7/70 as the date of manufacture. It is a square
tail and originally had fuel injection. I installed a 1750 dual weber
engine. I do not own the cd-rom but suspect their data is not entirely
correct. The bady lable state manufactered by Alfa Romeo S.P.A, but nothing
else. Driven daily, but put away for the winter since 1982. Lots of salt up
here.