Re: Italian kids

Howard and Pat warren asked:

>Ian wrote:
>
><<<<<
>So, young kids don't buy old cars and heat them up. They also don't indulge
in automotive sex......

>Okay, this begs the question: what kind of sex *do* Italian kids indulge
in?

Without wishing to offend anyone or seem overly interested in the subject, I
can only comment on my own observations.

Whilst in the Sorrento area ten years ago, I was intrigued buy the judicious
use of broad sheet newspapers, attached to the inside of car windows
(usually small Fiats). I assumed that this was cheap protection from the
effects of the sun on the cars interior! When I came across one with steamed
windows, I made some casual enquiries and was told it was the only way young
couples could get some privacy!

I returned to that area last year, and the practice has died out completely.
As to what kids do now, all I can say is that if you take a walk in any
local park in the evening, most benches are occupied with a seriously
entwined young couple, and there is plenty of face smacking going on....

Ah, to be young and in love again....

Ciao,

Ian

Currently working in the City of London, where yesterday I managed to spot a
156 Selespeed, and a very nice 166.