Re: Italian kids

Years ago in Milan, I hung out at a used car dealers showroom for a few
days.  The showroom had two Alfas and a Ferrari Boxer.  School children
walked by the showroom on their way home.  One brave school boy came inside
one day, looked inside the Boxer at the maximum number on the speedometer.
Then turned to his friends outside and declared, "trecento trenta" (330).  I
spoke to the boy, told him that it was my Boxer.  The boy said, "Yes, and my
father is Nikki Lauda".

Ken Stevenson               Dallas, Texas
91  Alfa Romeo 164L
91  Alfa Romeo 164S
77  Lancia  Monte Carlo    -   AR 3.0  project