overheating GTV-6

Well, thank you all for the numerous responses. TUrns out, all mechanicals
were good except the fans. One was running, but not at full capacity, and
the other one which was hooked up for a short while turned out to be
spinning in the wrong direction! and it's bearings were pretty much shot
as well.
Simple fix: Milano fan tied down well with pull-ties. Works fine and it
blows at high speed in the proper direction. I know somebody had mentioned
this happened before, and here's another example. Turned out it was like
that for the guy who had it before me, but couldn't figure it out as well.
Watch out for those misguided fans!
Thanks,

Jay Ogorzalek
'83 GTV-6