RE: Alfa Appearance in a (Bad) Obscure Movie

Sorry to perpetuate this thread, but I recently saw an episode of Mystery
Science Theater 3000 where the 'bots were slamming a movie featuring an
"action-packed car chase" (sarcasm) with the good guys in a nameless
70's-era Oldsmobuick (?) sedan being pursued by a bad guy in a red Alfa
Sprint Speciale.  I guess it was supposed to be a tense car chase, except
the whole thing appeared to be occurring at 20 mph (safety concerns and no
$$$'s for stuntmen on a low-budget film???), and they didn't even bother to
speed up the film to make it appear more exciting.  Anyway, when they showed
a view of the tall bad guy sort of scrunched inside the car with his head
touching the headliner and cocked to one side as he strained to look forward
through the windshield, one of the MST3K 'bots commented on it.  I'm sure
someone else has more info on this movie if you want to see it, but why
would you want to???