Alfa Appearance in a (Bad) Obscure Movie

I suppose Francis Ford Coppola had a thing about Alfas, because in one of
his first directorial efforts, the Roger Corman-produced "Dementia 13" (an
incredibly low budget horror-thriller that's not very thrilling, but is
horrifying in a way its makers did not intend), there is a lovely scene of a
beautiful Giulietta Spider pulling up the drive of the family mansion where
lots of creepy things are going on. Believe me, it's the only memorable
thing about the movie.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA
(Still marveling at how I can't remember what day it is, but I CAN remember
stuff like this)