Re: spider body parts fom 1966 to now

i whose wonder if any one need front  fenders rear section  and rear quarter
panel front section  all 4 part left and right  with a price that is not good
is great i think for more inf. you can send me a e mail if you care to save
$155.00 for the all set
compere to ..... also we can have body panels for 164.and 75  and gtv at a
good price + original spark plug wire for all the alfas from 1950 to now
tanks again  for all the call from my ad on the Alfa owners  end like i sed
before just because Alfa left as that doesn't mean the we aft to pay a
fortune for Alfa parts
Joe Iraci