Re: stongard

Duggie;

Stongard is available from the new import export giant, Mastro Alfa
(tongue in cheek intended)
I was stocking them but sadly, most people would rather buy a headlight
based on the price complaint, (worst case $55 for all four front lights
on a 164)

For the record, I will happily sell ANY Stongard product that they list
(many) and simply drop it from Stongard, which works better and faster
for everyone.

Let me know if I can help...

Thanks for the info.

AlfaBill

Sedon, Doug (OD/ORS) wrote:

> hi all,
>
> interesting www:
>
> http://www.stongard.com/default.asp
>
> even some alfa awailability, besides generic 24" wide stuff.  mebbe alfabill can
> stock more than yust the 164 headlite stuff...  (hint-hint!)
>
> doug s

- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm