Alfa events accross the country

Hello all,

On or about the 30th of this month, I'll be leaving Austin, TX and be
trekking about the country for a bit before returning home to the San
Francisco area.  I'll be heading north-east from Austin toward Ft. Wayne, IN
to visit my brother and then return west to my 'home' (er, make that
'boat').

Since I'll be traveling alone in a 'new' Alfa, I'm wondering if there are
any interesting Alfa people or events I need to stop in on.  I'll bring my
trusty laptop and cell phone with me, so I'll be in contact while on the
road.  I haven't laid out any itinerary since I'm hoping somebody will say
"yeah, you need to swing past 'X' where we're having a meeting..."

Anything interesting going on???

Don Happel       zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp Mo-Din Italian Motorsports
"it's good to go very fast"       - Peter Egan