Alfas seen in movies

David Ross mentioned in AD V7 #894 seeing a Giulietta in 'Endless Summer'.
I was flipping channels last week and came across a movie.  I started
watching it and noticed one of the characters had an Alfa emblem patch on
her tank top, right in the middle of her uh, headlights.

Later in the movie some bad guy (one of the Baldwins?) was being chased on
foot.  He pulls a gun on a motorist who is driving a red Milano Gold.  I was
stoked because then I'm thinking a cool car chase scene is next!  Nope, next
scene is the bad guy walking into his house.  The movie is 'Miami Blues' I
think.  I don't know how it ended, I think I fell asleep from all the
excitement.

So I was wondering of other movies Alfas have been in, besides 'The
Graduate'.....seen it plenty already.

G'night,

Zach
Redmond, WA