Re: Hot air

Hi Guys,

	Still talking about hot air? Ok then. Why not try getting more
cold air inside the air intake? First thing you do is to avoid any cone
filter that is exposed. Better yet if you have a Milano, stick in a K&N
flat panel filter as the stock airbox is so big and provides better
protection against heat.
	For Milano 2.5 owners you may want to drill a HUGE hole under the
airbox close to the front. Then just affix a large PVC tube. Next take out
the rubber lining that runs between the headlight/grille and the bumper
(it's attached by 3 screws behind the bumper, you need to take out the
grille for this).
	Verde owners may want to do the same thing. The only difference is
that the funnel into the air intake box is bigger on the Verde, so
cuttin a bigger hole may not be necessary.
	I'll take some photos of my modified airbox and post it on the web
in the next day or two.

Zamani