sites for Milano wheels

http://www.gtv6.org/
http://www.nizam.com/zamani/

The sites above have some nice photos of Milano/75's with after-market
wheels. The GTV6 page has some really nice Milano/75 pictures buried in
there; just search around. I send some emails to the owners inquiring as to
the make and stuff. Email me at plundquist@domain.elided if you need more
details.

I put the Shankle Sport suspension package on our Platinum first to see what
sort of clearances I have. I'll beat the crap out of the car for another six
months to check suspension travel. So far the car is a blast. I think without
the Verde arches I can stuff 15x8.5's in the rear. Something to consider is a
few wheel houses will drill the bolt circle custom if you ask. Takes about
six weeks, but really opens up the possibilities.

I'm still fishing for the wheel I want, then I need to figure out the offset.
I think I need to scoot the rear wheel in another 1/2" to fit 8.5's in the
back and still have enough clearance to allow for maximum wheel travel when I
am thrashing about.

FWIW.

Peter Lundquist
San Mateo CA (competing with Luke for bad humor award :))
'69 GTV
'87 Platinum