Info needed on 164

I partially fixed the inner front tires wearing problem,changing size of
bushings.I know that total fixing requires changing rubber bushings in A-arm
and that SAAB sells same part for the 9000 series.I wonder if any place sells
the original part for the 164 (a-arm).I know about the superflex but , to
properly install the a-arm, it has to be tighten with car sitting on wheels
as opposed to suspended, to insure correct pretension.Pretension is possible
because the rubber is cast into the steel and not quite by sliding a bushing
into an preexisting a-arm.
Anyway, now i got the rubber wearing inside problem in the rear.I had a look
but i'm not sure which bushing is responsible there.Any experience on those,
anybody? and there i think superflex would work too..
Vlad
'91 164 L  now with Magnecores (thanx Bill)