Milano wheels

Marc,

I'm pretty sure there are no other makes that use the Milano's bolt pattern.
The GTV6 and 164 do, so you could use wheels off one of those if you found
some you like.

I have been investigating wheels for my Verde for a few months now.  I'm going
to need good snow tires again this fall (thanks again Brad for the loaners!)
to make it through Pittsburgh's winter, so I'm thinking I'll buy aftermarket
wheels for the summer tires, and use the stock phone dials for the snows.

My phone dials are in pretty good shape, and I almost hate to use them as snow
tires, but I've had them balanced twice and still have some shimmy's, so I'm
starting to suspect one or more is slightly bent.  Most people who have
complained about bent Milano phonedial wheels seem to have the BWA's.  I have
the Speedline phonedials, but maybe they are both relatively soft.

I have found two ready sources for aftermarket wheels that will fit the
Milano.  Bellevue Alfa carries the Team Dynamic wheels, and the Tire Rack has
a few wheels that will fit a GTV6/Milano/164.  If you go to their web site
(www.tirerack.com) and select a 164 you will be able to see them.

I have been trying to collect photo's of Milano's with aftermarket wheels
before I buy any, so if anybody has any photos they can email me (or point me
to a site) I'd really appreciate them!  I'm looking at 15x7 or 16x7, and still
haven't decided which.  The three styles I am favoring are the Borbet Type C
(and type E), the Team Dynamics DTM, and the Stilauto Sigma (seems to be the
same as the Azev type C/A).  If anybody has any photos of Milano's with these
wheels I'd love to see them.  I'd be happy to collect photos and post them on
my web site.

Ciao!
Ian
71 Spider (with recently refinished wood wheel!)
88 75 3.0
Ann Arbor, MI