cars for sale

I've finally got the page up for my Spider.  I also have a link on it to my
GTV6 page.  Both are for sale in the Bay area, and both are quite modified
(if you have to ask about smog, both are still registered in Indiana)

Check them out and see what you you think.  The GTV6 is mostly a track car
that can be driven on the street while the Spider is a street car that can
be driven on the track.

Sorry for the pop-up windows - Geocities forces you to take them.  The pages
aren't the fastest loading things due to all the pictures, but it will come
through.

Spider-
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/5748/spider.html

GTV6-