Re: V6 temperature data point

Hi guys,

In case anyone is keeping track, I am noticing higher than usual running
temperatures of late in my 75 3.0V6.  With the AC running, the stereo booming
and the engine idling in city traffic, I see the temperature gauge on the
third mark (around 200).  The fan comes on and pretty much stays on.  Doesn't
overheat, although admittedly the needle does retain a pretty steep angle and
may cause those unfamiliar with its behavior to worry.  The 164LS seems to run
just a tad warm at 190, probably due to its larger radiator and different fan
speeds available at different temperatures.

Unless the light comes on, I'm not worried ;-).

Nizam