cars for sale

Hello alfisti,

After over a year of reading the digest I am going to attempt a post. I
have come to the conclusion that I need to divest myself of most of my
alfa's. So here goes.

1969 gtv          parked running fairly rusty in usual spots
1971 gtv          parked running good sheet metal
1972 Berlina    parked running complete car
1966 Super      rolling chassis fairly straight
1966 TI            rolling chassis fairly straight
1964 gtv           complete car this car has had the top taken off but
it was a good job it has engine and trans condition unknown
1961 Sprint      rolling chassis fairly straight some rust
1978 Alfetta     complete car I do not know if it runs
                        I  would like to sell them as a unit or perhaps
a trade for something interesting. I have some titles but all of the
cars have been off of the DMV computer. I also have spare engines and
various parts. These cars are located in Santa
Cruz, California which is about 75 miles south of San Francisco on the
coast.

Chris Edgell