Re: duetto resto

I fully agree with this! For me it took three years. I got mine in boxes so
I didn't have the pleasure to disassemble it. This is the important part! Do
not rush this stage. Take a few parts off, carefully clean and label all the
nuts, bolts and washers, restore them or put them on the BUY-list, restore
the part and store it in a plastic bag together with the bolts, label and
diagram. Go by sets of parts or a more complex assembly.

Good luck with resto and have fun!

Matjaz
Bled, Slovenia - Europe