Duetto resto

<<These projects always take a lot longer than you think they will.  Over
time,
you will have trouble remembering everything!!  Label, diagram, and most of
all, organize your storage - other wise you'll spend more time looking for
parts than actually working with them.  don't bother to ask me how I know.>>

Amen,

One of my favorite toys for any kind of detail work these days is my digital
camera.  It's free and easy to take a bunch of shots and store them.  When
the time comes to reassemble you can print out the photos taken.

A very nice touch to any resto is a nicely painted engine bay, very much
worth the extra time.

Steve S.
Seattle, WA
'Summer arrived July 5 this year'