Share expenses for Monteray Historics

Greetings,

I am an Aussie that will be in Los Angeles on business at the end of August
when the Monteray Historics will be on.
Rather than hiring a car myself and driving up and trying to find
accomodation, I would rather go up with some fellow Alfisti who know what is
going on and can help me best enjoy what I am sure is going to be a once in
a lifetime experience for me.

Is there anyone out there who arranging a group in a mini bus or similar and
has a spare seat, or someone who is driving up and wants some company. I am
not trying to freeload off anybody but fully expect to pay my way and
contribute towards expenses. Ideally I would like to spend at least one
night up there, preferably camping at the circuit, so if possible I would
like to share a campsite. All I need is space to roll out a sleeping bag,
but if anyone has accomodation booked and has a spare space I am more than
happy to pay for the accomodation costs.

I will be staying in Ventura county area while I am over there, probably
down near the water. If anone has any suggestions on nice places to stay in
that area please let me know. I'm not after 5 star accomodation, just
something comfortable, preferably near the water.

I am a 40'ish male, sociable with few obnoxious personal habits.

I look forward to hearing from fellow USA Alfisti.

Marty Wilson
Newcastle Australia
77 Alfa Spyder
85 Alfasud Sprint (daughters, just rang me from the University to say it
won't start)
Amaroo Clubman ( Lotus 7 Replica)