Re: Taho

>I've had the same problem but mine has never been fixed.  Been to
>Palo Alto twice.  Which transistor was the culprit and do you know

There is only one transistor as I remember. There are two circuit boards on
the speedo assembly. The transistor is on the one which has the input
connector (4 pins - power supply + signal from the gearbox sensor). Any
person who deals with electronics professionally should be able to identify
it and replace it with compatible and more reliable element.

>what it was replaced with?

Matjaz Kos
Bled,
Slovenia