Alfa Romeo Rio (2300)

Fernando da Silva Rafael
	Hello Cris,

	I=B4m from Brazil. There is a lot of Alfa Romeo manufactured in Brazil
running nowadays. I don not know exactly when the production starts or =
end,
but I remember the qualities of those cars. Two models are manufactured
until end of 80=B4s: 2300 Ti and 2300 Ti 4, is the same shown in your =
picture.
	The cost of this car here is very low (US 2.000), but most of them
are in bad situation.
	I=B4ll contact Fiat do Brasil in order to take more details regarding
these cars.

	Fernando Rafael
	1994 - Alfa 164 L