Re: Car-O-Scope

Various people have written about Click and Clack's Car-O-Scope Web
site, with Jay's comment here being the most recent I've read:

"My suspicion is that they have some profile of the "ideal" owner of
each
car, and that for Alfas, they totally misunderstood what we Alfisti are
all
about."

Mmmmmmmmm, not even close, not as I read those two.  For the record, MY
suspicion is that they have a REALLY good time yanking people's chains,
and this Web site obviously is perfectly designed to do exactly that, at
least for Alfisti. :-)

I mean, so far both Alfa owners who have replied to the Digest about
this site indicate that Click and Clack have told 'em they should buy an
SUV.  Luke, did you have anything to do with coding their software?

- --Scott