new problem Spider brakes

Hi everybody,
	Thanks for all the advice I got on my heating, Tach and Speedo
problem.  I have been offline for a little while and haven't been able to
respond or check them all out yet.  I have a new problem!
	  I am not overly surprised of course.  When a car like this isn't
driven for a couple of years other than running the engine periodically I
expect stuff to go bad.  However, this was really odd.
	I was driving along and went around a 90 degree turn.  I did it a
little fast but not so fast that I went out of my lane.  When I did, I
thought I heard a clunk noise.  Also, perhaps related perhaps not, when I
stepped on the brakes at the next light 200 yards away.  The brake pedal
quickly sank to the floor.  I then grabbed the emergency brake and pulled up
hard to keep from going into traffic.  I was rewarded with the squeal of 1
tire drivers rear as I stopped.  I just worked on that specific caliper so
I'm not surprised it worked but the fact the other emergency brake didn't
surprised me.  The caliper on it is 1 year old.
	Anyway, to make a long story longer, I pulled into the parking lot
next to me and got out expecting to see brake fluid everywhere.  Not a drop!
Nothing was leaking, the MC reservoir was at the Max mark.  I drove down the
street and noticed that when I floored the brake it actually worked a little.
 I drove one mile and stopped for about 10 minutes looking around again for
obvious problems.  At that point I decided I had to try and drive home to get
her on the rack.  Low and behold, the brakes worked when I got back in!  I
did everything I could to make them fail on the way home, panic stops, etc.,
they worked fine.
	Now I am not sure what to do.  Obviously I have a problem, I can't
trust the brakes but they are not showing any symptoms.  It has been 3 days
and not a drop of fluid has been lost.
	Any suggestions?  Or should I just tow it too Gainsville and have
find some shop go over it?  That will be a last resort as Gainsville is 48
miles away.  There are no shops I trust in Ocala.
Thanks,
Ed Gibbs
78 Spider (very sick) fever, can't tell how fast she's going, erratic
behavior.  Poor Scarlet :(